FOR SALE

I have a car for sale. Make me a reasonable offer and you can have it. I'm located in the USA. E-mail with any questions.<BR>Salg need not reply smile.gif

Thank you Clincher, your check arrived early this sunday morning. I might be a dum Swede, and don't know much about sales & marketing, (like some other guys in this forum) but I think that my car is worth more than 1 check. So if you please could send me one more check and that would conclude the deal. Since you seem to be a trustworthy person I'm going to send you the car today. Looking forward to your 2nd check. Thank you.<BR>PS. If you would like to buy my wifes car, just send me 1 check, cause it's not the same color, and not as good as mine.

Idleswede, if your wifes car is my favorite color, I'll take it! Let me know if it is. At only 1 check, I'd be a fool to pass it up! smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by superbilly:<BR><B>What kind of car is it Thank You SUP.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>[censored]....superbilly......pisssss....this is a joke, there is no car......[censored].... hey.... superbilly.....go look at "good post bad post" and "how to advertise your car here"......you'll see what it's about.... smile.gif<P>

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, I see at least a few people are alive and like a good chuckle in America. SalG

Dear Mr. Idleswede,<P>The car arrived after supper this evening, and I must tell you that I am absolutely delighted with it. I had one of these back in the 'fifties when I was in high school. I sold it to Harrah's and have regretted doing so ever since. Never thought I would find another, my joy is now unbounded. It does seem to be running on only fifteen of its cylinders, but I will clean the plugs in the morning and that should probably fix it. Meanwhile, the second check is in the mail. Thanks for your splendid co-operation.<P>Clincher<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by idleswede:<BR><B>Thank you Clincher, your check arrived early this sunday morning. I might be a dum Swede, and don't know much about sales & marketing, (like some other guys in this forum) but I think that my car is worth more than 1 check. So if you please could send me one more check and that would conclude the deal. Since you seem to be a trustworthy person I'm going to send you the car today. Looking forward to your 2nd check. Thank you.<BR>PS. If you would like to buy my wifes car, just send me 1 check, cause it's not the same color, and not as good as mine. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>