Photo of the day!??

Jeff Yeagle

Guest Rob McDonald
After a couple of weeks of snow and freezing weather,,,a nice day for a Ride....

Is that really what it looked like recently, in your part of the world? If so, I'm sorry but we're all going to have to hate you. At least until about April or May.

Guest Mtn Wudy

Yuuuppp.....That was Sunday the 20th....We had our share two weeks ago 5"to 7"s of the white stuff,and 15 degrees....Sometimes we get 2to3 feet.....February/March..The photo is looking up our street ...Carl

post-90518-143141717164_thumb.jpg

post-90518-143141717188_thumb.jpg

Guest Mtn Wudy

A "Row of Woodies"all parked at Taco Night on the Friday night before Woodies on the Lake Show...Always a fun evening for all attending.....The Parsons' are Great Hosts...

post-90518-143141720186_thumb.jpg

Guest Rob McDonald

Many of the highway hauler truck manufacturers have toyed with building light duty trucks, at one time or another. Just after WWII, Diamond T gave it a try and even commissioned a one-off woodie. From the front wheels back, it looks nicely conventional, but OMG - What A Front End!

post-59990-143141740148_thumb.jpg

Guest LincolnzephyrV10

Since this thread has a historical theme....

The first picture below shows my 37 Lincoln Zephyr in the early 1940s. In 2004, I purchased the rusty hulk of the car from the sister of the young fella with the wheelbarrow. The second picture shows the car in its current form, after its transformation into a custom woodie wagon.

Untitled_zps7048e075.jpg

DLpic-small_zps0c690bbf.jpg