1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S $5000 obo

Guest BJM

1941 Cadillac Series 60 Fleatwood 4 door

1941 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 series sedan up for auction. It is not running, it was running when it was parked in the Mid 60's. we have not tried to turn it over but we are sure the engine is free and not locked up. It has 95,000 miles equipped with a V8 with 3 speed manual transmission. This is a true "barn find". It was parked in a dry garage in the 1960's and has not been driven since. This car is all original , except for the color. It was originally black. The engine, transmission, radiator, and all under hood components are complete and appear correct. All the trim is on the car and dent free. The body is solid and dent free. Driver door glass is cracked. Interior is complete and intact. Original spare tire is still in the trunk. The car has a clear Wisconsin title, as well as miscellaneous paper work. Purchaser must arrange for pick up at their expense. We are asking $5000 or make a reasonable offer. email or call for any questions. The car is located and can be examined by appointment in Greenfield WI.

414-803-8063 Jude

3E53G43L75N35J25Macbj580900e95f0a146d.jpg

3n53od3p75N15Ga5Hdcbja2e38e1c90221597.jpg

Posters note: This is not my car, but was located while surfing local markets. I believe it represents a solid value if one brings a serious offer less then $5000.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael

No. Here in the states we have this marketplace called Craigs List and I take a look when I am in an area, to see what is out there. I would be happy to go look at this one for you, if not sold, if you cover my gas.

I used to own 2 1941 Cadillacs including a 60S. This one appears priced right for a project. It is in a state which liberally uses salt on the roads in winter. I have 8 cars, so am not in the market but it's tempting.

Michael

No. Here in the states we have this marketplace called Craigs List and I take a look when I am in an area, to see what is out there. I would be happy to go look at this one for you, if not sold, if you cover my gas.

I used to own 2 1941 Cadillacs including a 60S. This one appears priced right for a project. It is in a state which liberally uses salt on the roads in winter. I have 8 cars, so am not in the market but it's tempting.

OK Bryan,

I did contact the guy who sell the car and got this answer;

It is sold but has not been picked -up yet. The person that bought it is having issues getting it shipped. If the deal falls through I will contact you and yes I would take your offer of $3000. I should know more by the end of next week.

Jeff

As you see I offer him $3000 for the car and if the buyer not show up he will sell to me. What do you think about that? How fare from you ist this guy located?

Regards

Michael:)

Michael,

Car is maybe 500-600 miles from me but remember this is a much bigger country so that's "fairly close". $3000 is an excellent price in my opinion.

It could be secured (picked up) and brought to my location until you secure transport to your country, if desired. It can stay at my house for 6-8 months if needed and would be secure. I have a friend with a truck and trailer and we could go get it for cost.

Bryan,

I will let you know when and if I buy the car.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

Glad to help. I find it interesting that you offered $3000 and, subject to sale to party #1, the seller agreed.