Dave Gelinas (XP-300)

I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Pilgrim65    390
10 hours ago, Bleach said:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t9-9k7Nit8Q/Uwys4cYhSZI/AAAAAAAAebI/GuPdFuaDEIY/s1600/Long%20Island%20Motor%20Parkway%20Under%20Construction,%201908%20(2).jpg

Jenkins my good man , really thought you could have found better scenery for mater's Sunday outing!

• Like 2

60FlatTop    1,795
1 hour ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Jenkins my good man , really thought you could have found better scenery for mater's Sunday outing!

Ahhh, I remember reading about that one. The first pipeline and road to cross the Fugawi Sovereign Nation.

Bernie

• Like 1

Pilgrim65    390

Very interesting article , sad really reminds me of the demise of brooklands famous circuit in Uk

Similar period 1907 till 1939 , full history on Wikipedia 

cheers

pilgrim

Edited by Pilgrim65
Additional info (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Pilgrim65    390

Hi ken , looks like a nice evening cruise , I've been following a thread on forum about headlight improvements , wondered if yours are original like mine as your looking confident driving into the dusk .

cheers

pilgrim

kgreen    410
6 hours ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Hi ken , looks like a nice evening cruise , I've been following a thread on forum about headlight improvements , wondered if yours are original like mine as your looking confident driving into the dusk .

cheers

pilgrim

Friends car, just a great shot that I asked to share.  As for headlights and options let's go to another thread.   I'll search first to see if anything comes up, them pm you with any link I find.  That's a great topic BTW.

• Like 2

Beemon    1,103

It must have been fun to be a part of that generation. The engineering golden age, time without immediate communication, you could disappear for a bit and not be bothered constantly...

• Like 4

wndsofchng06    959
14 minutes ago, Beemon said:

It must have been fun to be a part of that generation. The engineering golden age, time without immediate communication, you could disappear for a bit and not be bothered constantly...

Not to derail this thread too far, but just a reminder to younger viewers.... ALL your digital devices include a power switch,  the choice is yours! 😆

• Like 2

Beemon    1,103
Just now, wndsofchng06 said:

Not to derail this thread too far, but just a reminder to younger viewers.... ALL your digital devices include a power switch,  the choice is yours! 😆

That's not what I mean, I mean when the whole world was like that. It was just a different way of life.

• Like 3