I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

I haven't driven on public streets since September 1st due to a stroke that has limited my vision as well as my ability to read proficiently. I have been backing the cars out from garage to driveway and watch the temperature gauge rise to normal washing  off the dust and returning it to the garage.  Last Monday my eye doctor said to come back in 4 weeks so I am still hopeful I will be allowed to drive again then.  I would appreciate your prayers in the intervening time. Don't  ask how long it took to type this post.

my Buicks.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, CBloomberg said:

I haven't driven on public streets since September 1st due to a stroke that has limited my vision as well as my ability to read proficiently. I have been backing the cars out from garage to driveway and watch the temperature gauge rise to normal washing  off the dust and returning it to the garage.  Last Monday my eye doctor said to come back in 4 weeks so I am still hopeful I will be allowed to drive again then.  I would appreciate your prayers in the intervening time. Don't  ask how long it took to type this post.

my Buicks.jpg

Dang it , Chuck, that sucks!  Praying for you.

Ben

• Like 5

12 hours ago, g-g-g0 said:

Actually saw this car several years ago in Del Mar, CA! It was a very nice car! Personally I don’t care for the wheels but everything else was top self!

Apparently it was built for SEMA according to the decal on the windshield. Can’t make the name of the builder.

4 hours ago, Elpad said:

Apparently it was built for SEMA according to the decal on the windshield. Can’t make the name of the builder.

Not to divert from the intent of this great thread but car was built by Timeless Customs, Camarillo, CA. Google 1957 Buick California Dreamin to see addition pictures as it was featured in Hot Rod Magazine.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, CBloomberg said:

my Buicks.jpg

Best of luck, Chuck!  Visual field defects can indeed sometimes resolve after strokes.

Handsome cars, especially that '67 LeSabre!

Edited by SBRMD (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 8:50 PM, CBloomberg said:

Sorry to hear sir.  Hope all works out ok.  

1 hour ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Not a 70s car fan ,but like this ,someone tell me year and model, colours work Elpad ?

Will have to wait for the Riviera conoseurs to answer your question, like that car too and the Olds counterpart the Toronado

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elpad said:

Will have to wait for the Riviera conoseurs to answer your question, like that car too and the Olds counterpart the Toronado

Looks like a 63 to me. Absence of standing hood ornament.  I'm not sure exactly what is going on in the pic though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Looks like a 63 to me. Absence of standing hood ornament.  I'm not sure exactly what is going on in the pic though.

I go along with 63 (Buick Riviera.)  It looks like some kind of alignment mechanism. But......?