Dave Gelinas (XP-300)

I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

3,234 posts in this topic

 We needed a dash plaque photo for the upcoming 36-38 Buick Club Tour in Wilmington NC. The club is open to all Straight 8 Buicks so I invited the local Straight 8 Buick owners to meet at the USSNC Battleship Memorial this afternoon for some photos. Here are a couple of the photos. How many other folks have a 1935 Buick and five 1937 Buicks in their local area?

DSC_0606.JPG

DSC_0618.JPG

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can some one tell me how many Buicks....

How about other vehicles on this vintage Habana, "El Malecon" picture during a Carnival

IMG_0743.JPG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 7:44 AM, JZRIV said:

Another one bites the dust......errr dirt

attachment36.jpg

attachment35.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 7:44 AM, JZRIV said:

Another one bites the dust......errr dirt

attachment36.jpg

attachment35.jpg

6AD4B5B3-C3F9-4482-B97F-DB593A387502-9965-00000A24ED5BE3C7_tmp.png

55AD664F-A16A-46CF-90D4-B0B53F556BBC-9965-00000A252F3E2C9E_tmp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Elpad said:

6AD4B5B3-C3F9-4482-B97F-DB593A387502-9965-00000A24ED5BE3C7_tmp.png

55AD664F-A16A-46CF-90D4-B0B53F556BBC-9965-00000A252F3E2C9E_tmp.png

Note the homemade 4dr convertible

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NICE one Ken!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some muscle hereimage.jpeg

 

 

 

it's there...

 

image.jpeg

 

a couple of sunroofs 

 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.f3fa5aa3bf3665701d09f3865bd58

Looks like a meeting of the rare standard shift car buyers club. The Caddy is a possible long shot, but all the rest could have been ordered three on the tree.

We had a neighbor around the corner who pulled his Airstream with a factory 4 speed Chrysler Newport, but the three speeds were more common.

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just love these photos , keep em coming.

specially like the metallic green 37/38 Buick lined up with the other beauties 

cheers

pilgrim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 60FlatTop said:

image.jpeg.f3fa5aa3bf3665701d09f3865bd58

Looks like a meeting of the rare standard shift car buyers club. The Caddy is a possible long shot, but all the rest could have been ordered three on the tree.

We had a neighbor around the corner who pulled his Airstream with a factory 4 speed Chrysler Newport, but the three speeds were more common.

Bernie

 

I'm guessing that the cars with white wall tires are automatics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shift change again

 

image.jpeg 

 

from my Filler Up files...who yo the heck is the masked man lurking there

 

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

from my Filler Up files...who yo the heck is the masked man lurking there

 

image.jpeg

The Zoro photo bomb!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now