• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BrushGuy

BrushGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

I am looking for Brush Runabout Parts. Single parts or a pile. What have you? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
John Guy
Ph: 832-244-2101

#2 George Albright

George Albright

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Call Ben Popadak in Maine. He has Brush stuff and 1902-04 Rambler one cylinder engines and stuff he wants to sell. His cell is 207 208 7739. George Albright,Fla.

#3 caddyshack

caddyshack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationBloomington, MN.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

John, you might want to list this in the Horseless Carriage (pre 1916) site also. Sure would be nice if Brush had its own Titled site.

#4 Ben Popadak

Ben Popadak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

Hello John, Hello George, and Hello Caddyshack

Went for a ride Saturday afternoon and did pick up a few Brush pieces. John has seen the photo of my stuff and we did email a bit. I'm sure we will be talking more. Contacted George to see if he still had a Brush front axle he got out of Maine and if it still was close to me. No, evidently the axle is long gone. The Rambler stuff I did put on ebay, not to sell it, but to try and keep it. That's what happens when you have dueling appraisals during a divorce. So I'm interested in Brush parts and Rambler parts and I'm happy to talk early cars with others. Not too interested in selling out right now but if you have for trade, a Chadwick, Thomas Flyer, brass Pierce Arrow with a bank of cylinders.... we'll talk. PS: the cell phone is down til I get the new one up and running.

#5 BrushGuy

BrushGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Are you talking about a Brush listing on this site...or a separate Brush website?
There are 2 Brush websites out there....but the info is pretty scattered.

#6 caddyshack

caddyshack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationBloomington, MN.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

John,
Not on this buy/sell site, but on the "Domestic Makes and Models" site between (ACD) and Cadillac & LaSalle. This AACA web-site has tremendous exposure and great input from its members. Maybe the AACA has its rules for listing certain manufacturers, who knows. Just a thought.
Thanks

#7 BrushGuy

BrushGuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

I have sent an inquiry to see if that is possible. We'll see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users