Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IV Porte

1941 Saratoga

7 posts in this topic

My son owns a 1941 Chrylser Saratoga 4 dr in nice condition. He like to sell. Any of you guys know the value of a car like this and if it´s rare?

Michael, Sweden

Chrysler made 15,868 six-passenger sedans (with rear suicide doors). They made 2,326 Town sedans (with front-hinged doors all around). Only photos will help us to determine about what it could be worth.

post-73113-143139236818_thumb.jpg

some pics of the car. hope you can tell by these pics

Best regards

Michael

Chrysler made 15,868 six-passenger sedans (with rear suicide doors). They made 2,326 Town sedans (with front-hinged doors all around). Only photos will help us to determine about what it could be worth.

post-73113-143139236714_thumb.jpg

post-73113-143139236742_thumb.jpg

post-73113-143139236768_thumb.jpg

post-73113-143139236792_thumb.jpg

Yes, that's the standard sedan. One of 15,868.

Any idea of value of the car as my son like sell. Believe there´s not many of such car in Sweden, if any than this one.

Can't really give you much of an idea of what the car would be worth in Sweden, but here maybe about $10,000.00 USD. Strictly a wild guess as I see it has some pieces missing inside and the interior looks to be redone in the wrong fabric. Maybe more being that it is a Saratoga.

Thanks for your help.

The missing pieces will be put back in place by me later on. Have them in a box.

Best regards

Michael

QUOTE=keiser31;1094563]Can't really give you much of an idea of what the car would be worth in Sweden, but here maybe about $10,000.00 USD. Strictly a wild guess as I see it has some pieces missing inside and the interior looks to be redone in the wrong fabric. Maybe more being that it is a Saratoga.