1934 Dodge Parts will be available soon!

Guest cadaber

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cadaber

Ok...I made it out to the old 34 today for some pics, hopefully they are descent enough for anyone that was asking questions about parts available. Let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Cheers

post-80018-143139266469_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266475_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266478_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266482_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266486_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266489_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266493_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266498_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266501_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266505_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266509_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139266512_thumb.jpg

Guest cadaber

I have to look thru all the posts on this thread, I will go thru them and see who has asked for what. I have received a few messages I have yet to open as well.

Guest ceebeethree

Looking for three simple parts:

* The two hood latches at the rear of the hood -- they attach to the side filler panel

* The about 1" wide bumper piece that is along the front fender that keeps the hood side aligned.

I can send pictures of both if required.

Edited by ceebeethree
typo (see edit history)

I am interested in the right front fender, and both splash aprons if the car has a 111" wheelbase. Thanks

the car is longer wheelbase as i have one here , which i will list for sale when i have time

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
Jen I did find a set of rear vent windows , in FL. thanks for your help..and bytheby how is the remodeling going? good luck there, hope all is well..

glad you did find some , sorry i wasnt able to help. i'm trying to order roofing shingles next

Jen

Hi Jen,

Do you have the rear 1/4 windout vent window seals for a 34 ?

I'm only after one side but I have to look to see which one it is if you have something

Cheers

Ian

i very much doubt i have what you want . this car is basicly a shell with just a few extra items. i probably shouldnt have bought it but i didnt want it to go to scrap yard either

Jen

Hi Ian, do you know Rob Munston in Queensland? Might be a good contact for parts "Down Under". email rob@munston.com

cadaber, you said the car was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, did you get the car in Gulfport? Knew a couple with a nice car, haven't seen them in several years, wonder if you have it?

Hi bbbbbb9,

Mark I think is in the Army and dosn't get much time at home. When he does he tries to get a few things done on his car.

You may not hear from him for 6 months but he will eventually get back to you ( us ).

I've also asked him for some parts but I know it will take a while for him to get to the car.

Cheers

Ian

Hi bbbbbb9,

Mark I think is in the Army and dosn't get much time at home. When he does he tries to get a few things done on his car.

You may not hear from him for 6 months but he will eventually get back to you ( us ).

I've also asked him for some parts but I know it will take a while for him to get to the car.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian

a bit of a favor, can you take a picture of the seal used on your rear window? ordered one and it seem to me that it will not be weather tight once installed, when you have time no rush"

Edited by knobless
misspelling (see edit history)

Hi bbbbbb9,

Cheers

Ian

He should have titled the post Dodge parts will be avail someday :)

Quite a list of bone pickers trying to keep old Mopars rolling :). I'd be interested in rear bumper & brackets, tail lights & stands, spare cover if there & not spoken for yet.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok...I made it out to the old 34 today for some pics, hopefully they are descent enough for anyone that was asking questions about parts available. Let me know if anyone has any further questions.

Cheers

Can't tell from pic if the rear bumper in back seat is complet. Could use rear bumper or left 1/3 if broken.

Guest vettemanz51

Okay for all you car buffs out there. I have done everything I can think of to get my brakes to bleed but can't get it right yet. I have a new question here it is. When I try to bleed my brakes the vent holes in the plug on top keeps squirting out fulid. What have I done wrong?? Any help greatly appreciated.

Guest vettemanz51

I tried putting a solid plug in there and it does the same thing. Is it possible when I rebuilt the master I put something in wrong. I am a pretty good mechinic and I have done masters before but maybe I did something wrong. What do you think??