Photo
- - - - -

PNW to Hershey in October (time to plan ahead!)

hauling hershey pacific nw seattle trailer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Hammatt

Steve Hammatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

I'm still going to Hershey, but see my new posting. Traveling via Los Angeles. See the new details in the new posting titled: "Available space in 24' enclosed trailer heading from NW Washington to Los Angeles"

Leaving Seattle area early October with empty 24', extra wide and extra tall enclosed car trailer and heading to Hershey. Can deliver to North Central or North East area before Hershey starts. My rig is mostly filled on the return trip home, but there will be room for boxes of parts. Let me know your needs and we'll see if we can make something work. My booth spaces (I make reproduction pre-state leather license plates) are in the RED FIELD Spaces 30-31. I'm 4 aisles directly south of the HCCA HQ Tent.
Thanks,
Steve (360-661-6060)
gsteve@hammatt.com

Edited by Steve Hammatt, 30 August 2012 - 12:24 AM.
Updating and pointing to new information

#2 keiser31

keiser31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, OREGON

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

I need two rumble seat cushions delivered to Michigan. Are you coming through southern Oregon at all before going back east? Thanks. John

1931 Dodge Brothers DH6 business coupe w/ wire wheels
1931 Dodge Brothers DH6 business coupe w/ wood wheels (my 1st car and still have it)
and visions of my past old cars....

#3 Steve Hammatt

Steve Hammatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

John
I'm just a horseless carriage enthusiast that's going to Hershey. I'm not a commercial hauler. Saying that, I don't have any plans to go thru southern Oregon before October. If I can find a load in Oregon to haul to Hershey (or nearby) I could gather up your load and take it back east. I may have a solution for you, if so someone will be contacting you.

Thanks

#4 Steve Hammatt

Steve Hammatt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

Forgot to mention, I may have some space available for smaller items, etc. on the return trip from Hershey, you can contact me (text or voice) on my cell phone 360-661-6060 while I'm at Hershey.
Steve Hammatt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hauling, hershey, pacific nw, seattle, trailer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users