• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 catzsnot

catzsnot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hi all - does anyone have any idea where I can obtain some sort of information on assembling the door/windows/locks etc? The manuals that we do have don't really show you anything and the parts aren't even the same ones that I have. I want to be sure we get all the correct weatherstripping etc. to go back on the car. How do I know something is supposed to be there if I don't even know that it's missing?! :confused: Any input would be great. Thanks so much.
"If it died... we can fix it!"
~Buick GNX #276~
~First Gen. 1990 Dodge Cummins 4x4~

"Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile"
~Albert Schweitzer

#2 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

I don't have one but what about a 1936 Chrysler Parts manual? Not one that fits several years or makes but an original 1936 Chrysler only parts manual? I have seen a few on ebay before and I think they were in the $30 range. That may have alot of exploded views of those specific assemblies. I know they do in other Mopar parts manual I have. I wish I had one I would check for you.

#3 catzsnot

catzsnot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

I read your reply and decided to check ebay. Bingo! Just happened to get the exact one you were speaking of. $49.00 used - I can't complain about that. So if there is anyone who might need some info out of it, I would be happy to copy you all a page or two. Thanks for the info!
"If it died... we can fix it!"
~Buick GNX #276~
~First Gen. 1990 Dodge Cummins 4x4~

"Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile"
~Albert Schweitzer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users