1929 willys-knight for sale

Guest baldbiker

Guest baldbiker

i have a ALL ORIGINAL unmolested model 70 b 4 door for sale ,you can go to you tube enter willys- knight 70 b for sale and see great slide show or email virginia at veesocali@yahoo.com and she will foward it to you!! or call me ,richard @ 619-929-1047,this car was purchased 50 years ago from the original owner from 1929!! i have the original title!! thanks richard

• 2 months later...
Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear Baldbiker,

Pl refer to your post in AACA. I am writing from Atlanta. Pl let me know the foll. details-

a] Year of manufacture, no of cylinders, and hp rating.

b] Would you know when it was run last.

c] Is it in running condition, does the engine run, and if not, does it turn over freely when cranked by hand ?

d] Is it generally complete, or is anything missing ?

e] Are you the owner and have a clear title ?

f] Could you estimate what it might cost to ship it to Atlanta ?

g] I want to take it up as a restoration project if it is affordable. Pl let me know what price you expect for it.

h] If we make a deal and I pay for the car, I may want to ship the engine out first so that I can start working on it. If so, are you ok with it and would you be able to hold the rest of the car for me for sometime ?

Looking forward to hearing from you and with

Warm regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal

Guest baldbiker

hi, sorry about delay on my car, yes it will run with new gas and points,i also have a new battery for it, i will not send motor sepaerate but would rather ship whole car complete as it is, it has a straight 6 cylinder motor,.it would cost between 700.00 to 1000.00 to ship from san diego,please call me for info at 619-929-1047,im not to good at emails or txt!! also for more info and pics you can also email virginia at veesocali@yahoo.com....thanks and have a great day,thanks, Rich

Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear Rich,

Thanks for your reply and email dt May 27, confirming it is in running condition, and for the estimate of shipping cost. I have noted that you would not like to ship the engine separately.

I have seen the video on youtube and the photos sent by Virginia. From the photo of the engine, however, it does not appear to be Sleeve Valve engine, but a six cylinder side valve engine. Are you sure its a Willys Knight model 70b with Sleeve Valve engine, is there anyway of confirming it ? Maybe if you let me know the serial no, I can check it with the Willys Knight serial nos list. according ti the list, the serial nos for Willys Knight 1929 70b light six should be 85001-110365

C-4001 to C-5261.

Pl let me know the price you want for it.

Warm regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal

Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear Rich,

I just noticed from Virginia's email that its not a 1929 Willys Knight 70b with Sleeve Valve engine, but a 1930 Willys 98b !

Warm regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal