'89 Buick Reatta parts

Guest Harry_Gilbert81

Guest Harry_Gilbert81

I'm looking to part-out my entire '89 white Buick Reatta. The interior isn't in great shape, but just about everything else is. Ignition system/alarm system went crazy, and that was the last straw. Have spent about $8,000 in repairs and part replacement, and I have the receipts for almost all of the new parts. Touch screen, digital dash display, front and rear windshields in great shape. Brake system, engine, trans and suspension as well. Body panels and wheels are cherry. Lots of new parts with only a few miles on them.

I'd like to recoup some of the thousands of dollars I've spent on this car, so am willing to be flexible on prices - should be able to beat most other seller's prices.

I am located in Birmingham Alabama. Will ship anywhere, but buyer is responsible for shipping.

Contact me at harry_gilbert@att.net or (205)-907-8814

Guest Harry_Gilbert81

I need to get at least $2000.00 for the car, and don't expect that anyone would want to pay that for a Reatta that doesn't even have a battery. I do have receipts for about $8,000 worth of work and new parts. If you are interested in cherry-picking the car I could give you wholesale prices for a multiple part orders, but I am in a financial situation that requires me to get at least 2k for the car altogether. I do have access to a fully outfitted pro-garage with a lift and a career mechanic that can verify the functionality of any parts. I will also offer a guarantee on most parts. Feel free to make an offer, though, and thanks for the interest.

• 3 weeks later...