Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deekster_caddy

general towing available New England

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a good truck and a strong dual axle open flatbed. I can move my '73 Buick LeSabre with it no problems, so chances are good it will hold whatever you have as long as it rolls... It does have low side rails, so some widths are an issue (I couldn't fit a jacked up pickup with wide swamper tires). I live just north of Boston. Drop me a line if you need a hand moving something around, I'll see if I can help out. Private, not commercial.

Edited by deekster_caddy (see edit history)

How about Newport NH to Pennsylvania just north of Philadelphia 1 way from Newport to me right around 335 miles,,1961 Thunderbird and a few parts which you can probably just put in you truck,,George 215 357 6462

Could you make a trip from Central NJ to the Raleigh, NC area?

Hi,

I would definitely consider it, I was talking to someone recently about bringing a car from mid-NH to Philly, that would bring me close to central Jersey. The problem is that I have an empty trip home and would have to charge pretty much double the one-way cost to both of you. If you give me approximate milage of the trip I'll figure out how much I would charge you.

-Derek

Hi,

I would definitely consider it, I was talking to someone recently about bringing a car from mid-NH to Philly, that would bring me close to central Jersey. The problem is that I have an empty trip home and would have to charge pretty much double the one-way cost to both of you. If you give me approximate milage of the trip I'll figure out how much I would charge you.

-Derek

Trip would be right about 500 miles one way.

The car doesn't have an engine, transmission or front suspension. The front end is rolling around on a dolly. It's also located inside a self storage place.

I would need to see pictures of the dolly rig. Not sure how I would get this onto my trailer, I just have ramps. I could possibly use something like an engine crane (I can bring my own 2 ton) to lift the nose of the car up onto the trailer, along with my trailer's winch to pull the car forward, then pull the rear wheels up on the ramps like normal.

Posted (edited)

If your looking for a return trip a gentleman in my Mustang club is looking to bring a car from South Carolina to West Grove, Pa--- Let me know if you want me to have him contact you..

Edited by dkgtrains (see edit history)