Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
39dodge

Can Transport Dallas To Elko, NV & Back To Dallas

6 posts in this topic

We are leaving the 26th for Elko, NV with our one ton dually and flatbed trailer. We have about 4' of space in the bed of the truck to haul parts and about 5' of space available on the flatbed.

We are returning to Dallas the 28th or 29th and will have the same cargo space in the bed of the truck, but our 20' + 2' dove trailer will be empty. We also have a winch on the trailer for encouraging non-running vehicles onto the trailer. We can deviate off our route, more especially on our return trip with time not being as critical coming back.

Thanks, Gary

903-436-6082

Posted (edited)

I suppose Missoula, Montanna would be a bit out of the way> :o:) you get it to Dallas, I'll come after it.

1954 buick.1950 ford

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

I too contacted that Missoula fellow. Century- and he said he would not hold it until transport was arranged. :(

What about Yakima Washington Lamar!?

Gary,

I have a 70 Buick Wildcat purchased in Billings, Montana on I90. I have a standing quote for $700 to deliver it. I think that swings you too far north but if not I do need to get this car delivered.

Right now we have had moderate temperatures in the midwest and no snow.

You could take I35 down from Des Moines, Iowa through Kansas City and hook onto southern interstates through Oklahoma there.

I too contacted that Missoula fellow. Century- and he said he would not hold it until transport was arranged. :(

What about Yakima Washington Lamar!?

the wagon in Yakima was sold last week.

re the Century "Would not hold for transport" that doesn't make since, hell he's been trying to sell it for 3 months now.

the wagon in Yakima was sold last week.

re the Century "Would not hold for transport" that doesn't make since, hell he's been trying to sell it for 3 months now.

I think a lot of times sellers think since they are using a LOCAL marketplace they will only get local contacts and are kind of surprised when someone so far away contacts them so they just say NO. They don't know about search tools like JAXED.