Canadian national parks Rad badges

Guest Icedchilli

Guest Icedchilli

I have the following badges and i believe they were tags to get into the parks, I would like some history and information on these items, the values would be nice are these collectible and should i clean them? they are Aluminium and brass and of pressed sheet.

Canada's National parks Buffalo 1933,34,35,36,37,38,39.

National park beaver round 1938

snr beaver 1933,34,35

and a Banff buffalo national park centennial 1885-1995

Thanks

Guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Icedchilli

i will sell, but i know that these are very collectable now and prices are high, can send photo if you send email address then you can tell me how much you willing to pay , will be putting on ebay soon

Guest Rob McDonald

ICEDCHILLI, that's really a national treasure you've got there. I'm not interested in buying but I'd love to see some pictures before you sell them off.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally - NOT interested in doing eripb*y! Especially after I make a reasonable offer on something. Why post here on the forum if all you are going to do is list your stuff on an auction site??????? What do you want, to help out a fellow collector or just get a wad of cash for your stuff?

Guest Icedchilli

a wad of cash would be real nice :) thank you very much :) and i've listed it cheaper than you offered so, your its your loss if you don't want to bid and if it sells for more them my gain. :)

• 5 years later...
Guest NWH

Hi Iced Chill

Obviously this post was a number of years ago.  But, do you still have any of these.  I would be interested.

Thanks!