Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrEarl

Empty Trailer frm Georgia to Michigan

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OK, I've been looking for a ride for a parts car from Michigan to Georgia, but let's try this. If I hook up my trailer and go after the car, does anybody between Georgia and Michigan need anything brought up to them. Cars, parts, tractors, anything (but drugs). Just basically looking for some help with gas. :)

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Different car same deal. I have found a parts car near Flint that isn't worth the cost of the car plus shipping or round trip gas if I go pick it up. If anyone between GA and MI needs something hauled let me know. Just looking for help with gas. Could also bring parts back in a covered pick up truck bed.

Lamar, if you are personally driving to Flint to get this car, PM me and let's meet. I am 35 min from Flint. I wish you could bring up some 57 Buick parts, but at this point I don't have anything from GA or along the way. Maybe I can buy you a local brew.

Thanks for the hospitality and offer to help load, can alwayw use a pit crew to help change out wheels and guide the car on the trailer. I'm afraid this one may end up going to the scrapper before I get to it though.

Posted (edited)

or if you've got a trailer and want to bring it to shalotte in June I'll pay your gas one way and throw in a Mason jar of "racing gas" to boot :)

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Hi MrEarl,

Are you still looking to do this?

I am looking at a car that I need in Atlanta GA, but it needs to be towed - I'm in Michigan. Maybe we could work out a deal where you use your trailer to tow my car up to MI, and I pay you for it? I'm new to this forum so I guess PM me.

Thank you!

Sent you a PM :)

Have you ever done anything on this? I have an engine in Atlanta that I would like to get to the East side of Indiana right of I70.....

Since I had not found anything I pretty much gave up on the car. (Which was a rare 3 speed Century) I'm sure it's probably crushed by now.:(