2011 Annual list of who will be at Hershey and where they will be.

I'll be at the HCCA tent off and on, especially helping with the Friday barbecue. If the weather is good, I'll drive my one-lung Cadillac from my son's place in Lititz on Saturday and show it 9A with a Do Not Judge sign. It's a senior car, but I use it as a driver.

Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ, aka OldCarFudd

Thanks old car fan. :)

It got easier once I figured out, thanks to Peter G's help, that I have to keep it as a simple Word document and transfer it here and then do the color headings and any other enhancements like bold print.

I hope the list helps people to find others that they would like to meet, help those looking for items that vendors on the list are offering for sale and and help those that would like to see the vehicles that other forum members have brought to the Hershey Meet.

The first list I did about four or five years ago was a page and a half. Last year's list was about eight or nine pages. This year looks like not nearly that many.

Will be arriving Wednesday evening or sometime Thursday.

Friday is the Annual Hershey Flea Market Walk with fellow AACA Members & Friends.

Saturday I will be on the show field in class 04-B with my 1980 VW Rabbit.

Should be interesting to see just how Big this new "Small Car Class" is at Hershey.

No doubt there will be a few Volkswagens in it to be sure.

Susan, Thanks so Much for putting this list together every year.

It's another year already. My first trip was 1972 at 6 years old. I have only missed a few since then. I will be at Red Field RCH 38-40 with Pierce Arrow parts as well as Stromberg carb stuff. See you there.... stop by and say Hello, we share the tent with the Pierce Arrow Society and Museum. Ed