• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Huston

Mark Huston

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

My dad has a 1972 International pickup, short bed step-side, 4X4 with 392 V8 and he has asked me to find out the following:
<O:p</O:p
How many trucks like his were made in 1972?
<O:p</O:p
The truck is in good condition (recently repainted the original factory color) with the exception of aftermarket tail lights and speakers in the door panels. Does anyone have an idea of the approximate value? Dad is thinking of selling this truck and I have no idea what advice to give him.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1891.JPG
  • IMG_1889.JPG
  • IMG_1892.JPG
  • IMG_1887.JPG
  • IMG_1885.JPG
  • IMG_1886.JPG

Mark Huston
Galt, CA
1929 Studebaker President Brougham

#2 Blayze

Blayze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Might I start out by saying that that is a beautiful truck and I wouldn't sell it due to the hard time of finding another one. The only thing I could gauge it off of is that I've seen ones like mine, a '77 scout 2, go for about 20-28,000 in that shape. But that fully original and in Pennsylvania. That's the best I could say.

#3 Fleek

Fleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationOcala, Fl

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

I agree that is a really nice truck. If it was nearer Florida, I would want to check it out. The best advice I can offer is go to www.nadaguides.com and enter your info in the classic section. That will give you a ballpark figure based on your location equipment and condition of truck. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users