• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Strawloo

Strawloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:47 PM

We have three Pierce Arrow hubcaps and the front hood ornament. I think that I've attached pictures of the hubcaps. Is there a market for these? I think we may come into some more as we have purchased the estate of a collector. Thanks for any input that you might be able to give :)

Attached Thumbnails

• pierce arrow hubcaps 002.jpg
  • pierce arrow hubcaps 003.jpg

#2 trimacar

trimacar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,678 posts
  • LocationWinchester VA.

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:06 AM

I'd be interested in the hood ornament, please send pictures to me and I'll make you an offer. David.Coco@hphood.com

thanks dc

#3 packard lover

packard lover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

Hi, could you sent me photos and prices? I am very interested. abelove@quadlink.net

#4 Strawloo

Strawloo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

I'm attaching two pictures of the Pierce Arrow Hood Ornament. The ornament itself is about 3.5" in diameter and is quite heavy. It's bolted to a larger chromed disc about 5 3/4" in diameter. I don't believe that the arrow and the bow are original. Stamped in the base is "W.N. Schnell" . Below his left leg is "Tireur d.Arc." We'd be happy to hear what you could offer.
Thanks from Gary

Attached Thumbnails

• PA hood_1.jpg.jpg
  • PA hood_2.jpg.jpg

#5 trimacar

trimacar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,678 posts
  • LocationWinchester VA.

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:30 PM

The front shot of the archer looks great, the closeup rear shot is disturbing, are those pits? There's one large one on his left shoulder. Explanation of condition please? thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users