Have a lot of hubcaps - what do you need?

Guest ColoradoCoupe

no that wasnt me i have two of them tho and im lookin for 3 more if you could help me out and on the chance you have more than 3 ill buy them all

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dokks6t9

Hi Debby. I'm looking for a set of dog dish hubcaps for a 66,67 Olds 442. They would fit the 14" steel wheel. I bought some for a chevy quite awhile ago and were very pleased with them. I believe they are 10 1/2" across in the back. Thanks..

• 1 month later...
Guest Krooser
I would like 1 or 2 of these, just the spinners, but would take a whole cap, or 5 near perfect ones with out spinners....54 Studebaker 717-557-7690 Thanks

d7e8e775.jpg

I need one of these without the spinner....

Hi All,

Please don't think I've forgotten about anyone who has posted requests here if you haven't heard back from me. I periodically go through the requests and I keep my eyes open for them. I just have a lot to go through and I have to do it in my spare time. If I find what you're looking for at some point, I will contact you. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dokks6t9

Hi Debby.I bought some dog dish hubcaps from you last year and they were beautiful. I'm now looking for dog dish hubcaps for a 66,67 442, or any small dog dish cap from those years. I'll try and get a picture of them. Thanks in advance for looking. They are approx 10 1/2 inches across in the back.

Hi Debbelle,

I am looking for six wheel centers for a 1928 Dodge Senior Six on wire wheels. A picture is attached. The centers have a 4.5 inch diameter.

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael, I really don't think I have any of those. But, if I do come across any as I continue to go through things, I will let you know. Thanks.

Hi Debby.I bought some dog dish hubcaps from you last year and they were beautiful. I'm now looking for dog dish hubcaps for a 66,67 442, or any small dog dish cap from those years. I'll try and get a picture of them. Thanks in advance for looking. They are approx 10 1/2 inches across in the back.

This is one I had on Ebay. Is this what you are looking for? I do have more than just the one, but I can't get to them quite yet. The listing number was (if it let's you bring it up) Item number: 330770014829. If this isn't it, please send me a picture as you suggested. Thanks.

$(KGrHqZ,!k4E+CoFttO-BQBhE40!jw~~60_57.JPG

Guest dokks6t9
This is one I had on Ebay. Is this what you are looking for? I do have more than just the one, but I can't get to them quite yet. The listing number was (if it let's you bring it up) Item number: 330770014829. If this isn't it, please send me a picture as you suggested. Thanks.

$%28KGrHqZ,%21k4E+CoFttO-BQBhE40%21jw%7E%7E60_57.JPG

That's for a chevy Deb. I need 4 for a mid 60's Olds. I'll try and get a picture for you.

• 5 months later...
Hi Debbelle

Am looking for caps for a 1930 - 31 with wood wheels. almost any condition.

Thanks

Ken

I mostly have ones that are in the 50's and newer. However, I never know - so, if you can send a picture, that would be great. I will keep my eyes open.