What color is this 65?

Guest Rob J

Opening the color chart in a shrunken window and moving each color right beside the picture of the car, my guess is Champagne Mist. Since the pics were taken in bright sunlight, we may never know for sure.

I am always amazed at some of the so called perfect cars being sold by Auto Collections. The car doesn't even have wheel centers. :confused:

Interestingly no where in the ad does it say numbers matching. They chose a creative mix of words when describing the car that leaves the door open to some degree of uncertainty.

Opening the color chart in a shrunken window and moving each color right beside the picture of the car, my guess is Champagne Mist. Since the pics were taken in bright sunlight, we may never know for sure.

I am always amazed at some of the so called perfect cars being sold by Auto Collections. The car doesn't even have wheel centers. :confused:

Interestingly no where in the ad does it say numbers matching. They chose a creative mix of words when describing the car that leaves the door open to some degree of uncertainty.

Still a damn nice looking Riv. I wonder what it sold for?

Guest Gee_Rydes

I sprayed a Riv Champagne Mist and this is what it looks like to me. Has a slight olive tint to it when cloudy outside but a great metallic champagne when in the sunlight. I think Sahara is browner and beige is flatter.

I am almost 99% certain on this one.

post-50598-143138362841_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gee_Rydes (see edit history)

Still a damn nice looking Riv. I wonder what it sold for?

I agree, I think it is VERY nice looking. I'm digging that color. I tried searching for it's sale price, with no luck.

Rob.

I agree, I think it is VERY nice looking. I'm digging that color. I tried searching for it's sale price, with no luck.

Rob.

Judging by the prices of their other cars for sale, a lot. They're asking 45K for a 67 Skylark GS400 so that's a starting point, should be north of that number I would think.

Looks like Champagne Mist to me too. Here's a few photos of a Champagne Mist with Saddle interior car...

100_0584-1.jpg

100_0582.jpg

Love the Champagne Mist, just was never a fan of the saddle interior though. Not enough contrast to make the champagne color pop imho. I think a white interior like Tom's old car would be cool though!