Need Haul- Upstate New York to Georgia

MrEarl

Lamar,

I know someone that lives in Vermont and he does some car hauling to Florida on occasion, especially this time of year. If you do not have any urgency, I will let you know your need and see if he has anything going your way soon. Contact me by PM or by e-mail at j.scheib@comcast.net. And, as suggested above, town in NY will help him figure a price, or maybe we can figure some easy way to connect him with the bumpers.

John

Mr. Earl,

Yes, West seneca is just outside Buffalo. I assume this is not urgent, so I will check to see if he is headed out that way for anything else, to save you some exppense. He may need to hold them in VT for some time, before he heads south. I will get you they date he will be heading to FL, so we can go from there. He has a two car trailer, so these would ride under a car, I assume. I am guessing these are for a '54? Of course, if you work out something else, let me know.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. Earl,

News reports up this way have indicated that due to lake effect snow, Buffalo/Seneca area has had upwards of 32" of snow in a one over night period a day or two ago. I90 was shut down for some time with stranded cars & trucks. I hope your bumpers get to you before spring!!