2011 Southeastern Divisional Tour May 1-4, 2011

MCHinson

Paul,

I have been sort of negligent about posting photos here but will use the excuse that I have not gotten around to resizing them to be able to post here. I guess I could name all of the cars, but that would be cheating since I have a list of them all of the cars. I just did a quick resize of one photo that I figure I should post in reply. I think you will remember that it was taken at about the same time as one of the ones you just posted.

post-47089-143138545082_thumb.jpg

I didn't resize the pictures, I used the little paper clip icon in the "New reply" window and posted thumbnails. To me that works better than the photobucket way. I hope that doesn't waste space.

Like this picture taken on a Sentimental Tour of the value of a car cover.,

post-32318-143138545878_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this AACA SE Divisional Tour 2011 and found it to be the best picture spread of any tour we've been on. (About 30)

I hope that it's sent to all 123 registered participants in an email as a reminder of what a fine tour the 2001 Southeaster Regional Tour was.

I didn't see the the Roadbug, (I'm attaching one) but I saw plenty of photos that captured the whole experience. Made me wish I'd taken more pictures.

Thanks to all 5 photographers and the folks who spent the time to put it all together.

Thanks Paul.

At a minimum, I am sure that we will send all of the participants a link to the album. (I don't want to spill the beans... but I think you will enjoy what we intend to do with photos.) You (and the other participants) have not yet seen the final story on tour photos from our tour.

Paul,

Check out photo 88 on Monday. That certainly looks like you and your wife leaning against the Roadbug to me. I don't think I took that one, but I know that we certainly have some photos of your car. I know I took some. I don't know if the webmaster is done posting all that he is going to post online or not. We have over 1700 photos.

Guest TJOaks

The Tour pictures turned out great! As mentioned earlier we had 5 photographers with a total of 1875 pictures taken. Some were duplicates but the webmaster went through and tried to get a broad overview of the tour and include as many tour participants as possible. He posted 366 to the chapter website.

I want to thank all who participated in this tour and thank you for the great time I had as well. When you get that many old car folks together at one time it has to be fun!!!

Jeff Oaks

Tour Chairman