Wiring Questions

MarkV

Ok on my 48 continental, all the wires go to a junction box of some kind, well I was looking under there, and unplugged a wire that was raw, it doesnt seem to affected anything, and probably has not worked in years, but it was the second one down on the left. Could someone post a diagram? I am in the process of taping up old wires, as they are all of the original ones!

• 1 month later...
Guest mitch lojek

I have a diagram for the 47 connie that I believe would work for you. if you send me your e-mail address,I'll send it to you because it doesn't upload very well.

mitch

• 5 years later...
On 4.11.2010 at 1:24 AM, mitch lojek said:

I have a diagram for the 47 connie that I believe would work for you. if you send me your e-mail address,I'll send it to you because it doesn't upload very well.

mitch

Hi, Mitch, i would be pleased if you could send me the wiring diagram, too: meiohmei91(AT)googlemail.com
Thanks, Oliver

Mitch - I would like a copy of the wiring diagram too if it is not to much trouble. I have a 48 Continental coupe that is in the shop for rust repair. Will be replacing all the wiring when the rust repair is finished.

My email is dx@prismnet.com

Thks

Dan

20140730_145808.jpg