• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 windjamer

windjamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

:) On page 1 there are three post marked moved,If they are available to read,where? If they are derogatory why not just deleat them? Just wondering.
One was titled towing,by Kansheib. I assume it pertains to his recent purchess of a 57 Buick. I was watching his post.:confused:
Dick Griswold 1965 Buick skylark 1972 Chevelle AACA member and One pistol club The difficult at once, the impossible next.

#2 West Peterson

West Peterson

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 9,106 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

It was moved to the towing forum.
http://forums.aaca.org/f196/

West Peterson, Editor
Antique Automobile (AACA)

No man treats a motorcar as foolishly as he treats another human being. When the car will not go, he does not attribute its annoying behavior to sin, he does not say, "You are a wicked motorcar and I shall not give you any more petrol until you go." He attempts to find out what is wrong and set it right. – Bertrand Russel

"Things are more like they are now than they've ever been!" – Uncle Arni

#3 Peter J.Heizmann

Peter J.Heizmann

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationMt. Penn, PA

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

:) On page 1 there are three post marked moved,If they are available to read,where? If they are derogatory why not just deleat them? Just wondering.
One was titled towing,by Kansheib. I assume it pertains to his recent purchess of a 57 Buick. I was watching his post.:confused:

Dick,

As West noted it was moved to the "Garage/Towing" forum.

When you see "Moved" just click on the destination forum. "Towing" in this case and it will automatically open the thread.

Peter J.
Peter J. Heizmann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users