Sign in to follow this  
Shop Rat

2010 Annual list of who will be at Hershey and where they will be.

I will be in my ususal spaces on Tues. I think the space numbers are GAF19&20. (info & truck with the old sticker over at my parents, ready to go) Look for the Packard ballon at the west end of the green field to get you in the area. I should have the flag like my advatar flying.

Will be walking red on Wed, Choc on Thur, Org on Fri, Green parts of it all three days.

Judging on Sat along with my dad.

Universal Vintage Tire will be located in the Chocolate Field, Row C2E, Spaces 51-72. Feel free to stop by and say hello, pick up a new catalog, or select a new set of tires for your vehicle!

I'll be at my friend's spot, Patrician Industries GBE 15-24, I will have the pushbutton test board there to display. I have to leave Thursday, unfortunately. I don't sit in the booth, I walk the show, but am there in the morning until about 8:30 and back at about 4:00.

We'll be at RCA 1-5 from Tuesday 'til the end. Saturday we'll be putting our woodie wagon on the showfield. It's the first time the car has been to Hershey since 2003. After the show is over, we'll be putting the car on loan at the AACA Museum for the current museum exhibit.

GCE 42-45 (wowabunga) Ramblin Randy & Peddler James

I'm bringing everything I can fit on the wagon and letting it go cheep. Check the AACA forsale forum for a list of parts I'm bringing or have access to bring. My pal Peddler James always brings a wagon of goodies gathered up all year at local auctions... his prices are some of the best at Hershey. Homemade icecream Thursday Night most likely or Friday night not sure yet stay tuned.

We always bring lots of chairs, benches and boxes so stop for a minute or two and rest your bones.

My Flea Market Space is CG-32

Delete next sentence -- Buick WILL NOT be there

My 1914 Buick 5-Passenger Touring (light grey) will be shown in Class 15

I'll be at Judging School too

My Cell Phones are:

504-258-3909 Verizon

504-452-1955 ATT

Will be there walking around mostly, basing out of the Central CT Region's spaces (will edit this post when I look them up; same every year) in the center of the Chocolate Field. Will also be crashing Tom Laferriere's usual spot in the corner of the green field when it is too far to walk back and forth with anything heavy...

Hi Charlier,

See you in Hershey on Saturday.. I am Jim.. I met you in Canandaigua, NY.. My car is 1985 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible will be in class 27-P on the show field.. I hope Dave Power will be there.. :)

Hi tandc85,

It was nice to meet and talk with you at Canandaigua.

Hope to see both you and Dave at Hershey!