2010 Annual list of who will be at Hershey and where they will be.

Shop Rat

i love to see the armored car, what class is it judged in?

Here is the information that Paul sent for the Hershey list.

Class 22F –Christ, Paul -1962 GMC Armored Police Truck (Commercial vehicles load capacity 1 ton and over (d). . . . 1943 - 1966). The truck will not be judged because (like I said) she's ugly :o)

The deadline for adding information to this list is Friday, Sept. 24th so that I can post the all-in-one printable list that night or on Saturday. I have another obligation the week before Hershey and will not be able to work on the list after that.

Thanks for participating.

I am in Chocolate field CT19-20. This year I am bringing my '57 Dodge Sweptside pickup and probably some of my better Mopar parts. I am cutting back on quantity to be able to spend more time out shopping. Watch for me in the big old maroon '79 Dodge Avco motorhome. (also for sale!)

I will be at CE76 and will be bringing some Model A "shiney stuff" including a bit of Victoria and other slant w/s items and other A parts, Early V8, assorted items for other makes, a Cord part or 2, a few for XK 120 and other British marques including P1 RR; tags, tools, literature, petroliana, and automobilia. Some bargain-priced items I will only bring if pre-sold are; a good '35-'36 Ford sedan trunk lid, $25; a '32 Hudson windshield frame, $50; '65-'66 Mustang front bumper and passenger door shell for a driver, $10,$50; a ca. '28-'29 Hudson headlight$25; ca. '46-'48 lincoln front bumper tips and guards $25/4; and a rough pair of ca.'30 Cicca Tenor motor driven horns, $25. I almost forgot to mention, the framed display of authentic vintage Hershey mud will be back again this year. It's not for sale, but come by and look for free and we'll kick tires. . Dave

I will be walking the fields all day Friday with other AACA Members and Friends.

Saturday my White, VW Rabbit will be in Class 27-N on the show field. Hope to see other DFers during the meet.

Hi Charlier,

See you in Hershey on Saturday.. I am Jim.. I met you in Canandaigua, NY.. My car is 1985 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible will be in class 27-P on the show field.. I hope Dave Power will be there.. :)

I will be in my ususal spaces on Tues. I think the space numbers are GAF19&20. (info & truck with the old sticker over at my parents, ready to go) Look for the Packard ballon at the west end of the green field to get you in the area. I should have the flag like my advatar flying.

Will be walking red on Wed, Choc on Thur, Org on Fri, Green parts of it all three days.

Judging on Sat along with my dad.

GCE 42-45 (wowabunga) Ramblin Randy & Peddler James

I'm bringing everything I can fit on the wagon and letting it go cheep. Check the AACA forsale forum for a list of parts I'm bringing or have access to bring. My pal Peddler James always brings a wagon of goodies gathered up all year at local auctions... his prices are some of the best at Hershey. Homemade icecream Thursday Night most likely or Friday night not sure yet stay tuned.

We always bring lots of chairs, benches and boxes so stop for a minute or two and rest your bones.

Guest daviddwilson
My Flea Market Space is CG-32

Delete next sentence -- Buick WILL NOT be there

My 1914 Buick 5-Passenger Touring (light grey) will be shown in Class 15

I'll be at Judging School too

My Cell Phones are:

504-258-3909 Verizon

504-452-1955 ATT

Will be there walking around mostly, basing out of the Central CT Region's spaces (will edit this post when I look them up; same every year) in the center of the Chocolate Field. Will also be crashing Tom Laferriere's usual spot in the corner of the green field when it is too far to walk back and forth with anything heavy...

Hi Charlier,

See you in Hershey on Saturday.. I am Jim.. I met you in Canandaigua, NY.. My car is 1985 Chrysler Town & Country Convertible will be in class 27-P on the show field.. I hope Dave Power will be there.. :)

Hi tandc85,

It was nice to meet and talk with you at Canandaigua.

Hope to see both you and Dave at Hershey!