FS 1949 BUICK SPECIAL 4 DOOR SEDAN

Guest Jerald.Krutsch

Guest Jerald.Krutsch

RARE 1949 BUICK SPECIAL – UN-RESTORED – ALL ORIGINAL

Cover car of August 2010, Buick Bugle magazine, centerfold article brings it up close and personal. This car recently received an Archival Un-restored award at 2010 Buick National meet in Ames, Iowa.

Body type 41 – Straight 8, 3 Speed Manual transmission, 46,000 miles. In the trunk you will find the original jack and tire tools. New spare tire, plugs, water pump and radiator hoses.

This car runs excellently and is a joy to drive. A great un-restored driver or a gem if totally restored. Can you picture it? Sweet!

Call Jerry Krutsch BCA#45114 @ 817-573-0043 or 817-894-5663 in Granbury, TX for details.

post-65060-143138284496_thumb.jpg

post-65060-143138284553_thumb.jpg

post-65060-143138284579_thumb.jpg

post-65060-143138284606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jerald.Krutsch
add pictures (see edit history)

Jerry, I can't believe I let myself miss seeing this car in Ames, especially after seeing it in the August Bugle after returning home. You mention that it would be gem of totally restored.... I can't think of a reason in the world anyone would want to do that. It is a pearl just the way it is.

If you need help posting photos I'll be glad to if you want to email them to me.

How much are you asking?

Guest Jerald.Krutsch

I also have the car on eBay #220657584213. I have no idea how to put photos on here. Lamar offered to help... what is the email address to send photos for that assistance? Thanks for the posts.

Edited by Jerald.Krutsch
added verbage. (see edit history)

click here> Buick: eBay Motors (item 220657584213 end time Aug-30-10 13:25:47 PDT)

If you have additional pictures to the ones on eBay, email them to me at 1954buick@gmail.com

and actually jerry, posting them on here is about as easy as emailing them. Just click Reply then Manage Attachments then Browse. That will pull up your computer picture files and then just select (double left click) on the ones you want to add.Once all the files are selected click UPLOAD and that's it.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
Guest myhailstone@yahoo.com

I had this car in the "60s. It came from my grandparents estate in '61 with 17,000 miles on it. It had over 70,000 on it in '68 when I sold it to a coworker for a dollar. I liked driving this car. You were up high and could see over the cars in front of you. To really enjoy this car you have to drive it and drive it often. There are a few negatives, I won't include them here.