Sign in to follow this  
Bill Clark

New Bern

You're right Charlie, I had a lot of trouble with glare too. I figure that if I get 2-3 great shots out of the day, I've done good under those conditions. Even so, the shade was very welcome in New Bern.

Wayne

Wayne, Charlie and others,

Keep in mind that professional photographers might take 100+ photos to get one that is a stunner. At least with digital you can erase those "bad" :eek: ones without them being costly to print only to find out there is something in the background that makes it unusable. (Last year for Bill's 65th birthday we went up to Mass. and then a day trip into Maine with Bill's ex-wife Priscilla, her current husband Rick and my step-daughter Kathi. Priscilla accidentally took a funny photo. It was suppossed to be Bill, Kathi and I. When she printed the photo her husband Rick, who was standing out on the rock behind us, looks like he is tiny and standing on my head looking down at to top of my head. :rolleyes::D )

Susan, you are so right about being able to delete digital photos that are not what the photographer hoped they would be. I did that with a few photos of the show vehicles at New Bern usually due to glare or spectators walking into my shot.

The photo of Rick standing on your head must have been funny.

When I saw the glare, I didn't even try to take pictures. I've found that due to the red, and the sun glare, our fire truck does not photograph well at all unless it is overcast.

When I saw the glare, I didn't even try to take pictures. I've found that due to the red, and the sun glare, our fire truck does not photograph well at all unless it is overcast.

You mean like this? :rolleyes::D

post-36313-143138222115_thumb.jpg

Here is a link to the photos I took at the Meet.

View photo - New Bern 2010 091

I was the Rallye Green Camaro in the Factory High Performance class, so mostly those cars.A few shots of the Palace. I have to echo what everybody has said about the hospitality.Everybody everywhere couldn't have been nicer.Sincerly interested in how we were doing and the "Car Show".We had dinner with one of the hosting chapter members and his wife and had a very enjoyable time.

Enjoy,

Billy

VERY nice photos. Several are of the class my team and I were judging. And I am pretty sure that my husband was on the team that judged the class your car was in. Both classes had some top-notch vehicles. :)