Need Wheels/tires hauled, NJ to NW FL

What goes around comes around........stop and help your fellow man....

Wife and I stopped in Live Oak Florida along I-10 yesterday, and on the entrance ramp was a guy with a good load of stuff hitching. We picked him up and found the 64 year old Vietnam Vet had been there for 4 days trying for a ride, down on his luck and bringing the stuff from burying a dead buddy. Good thing we had a SUV that held all that stuff.

Couldn't let him off at a truck stop, he had to spend the night at our place and get a ride home to Mississippi today (pronounced 'MI-sippy I heard way back when). I sit here waiting for my lovely bride to come home from dropping him off since I had to work. (It was her idea, I got a great wife)

Oh, for the relay I found a set of wheels/tires for my 57 Chevy fo do hardtop, need em hauled to east side of Pensacola, or along I-65 since I go to Indiana that way to at least Indy, or my son's place in Fort Wayne would be cool too. (chevy55_geo@yahoo.com)

Thanks, Chuck

ps I thnk Steve Case in Anderson IN would hold them for me, he is one of those great guys out there. (Who ever bought 55-57 parts from him back when?)