FOR SALE PARTS AND SUPPLIES STUTZ BLACKHAWK

Guest egallo

Mechanisms and gears Flying direction(address) Pistons and connecting-rods Speed box Axis(Axle) direction(address) Mudguard Pedals Brakes and embregue Vacuum pump and supports System No-Back Faroles, Locks Take-off, Chain distribution original Tools. Carburetor, multiple of admission and leak, system of oiling, support several, keys, mechanisms, arch curled of ash-tree, Hoops of wheel, meetings, Accessories, Valves, Water pump, Condensers, Handles, springs, complete Board.

I accept reasonable offers and we coordinate to send to any place of the world

post-65826-143138156466_thumb.jpg

post-65826-14313815647_thumb.jpg

post-65826-143138156472_thumb.jpg

post-65826-143138156474_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zantafio

Hello!

Y am a French Stutz amateur,Y am interrested by dashboard and carburator.

Y have send one your blog message. Make that is right?.

Salutations

• 4 months later...
Mechanisms and gears Flying direction(address) Pistons and connecting-rods Speed box Axis(Axle) direction(address) Mudguard Pedals Brakes and embregue Vacuum pump and supports System No-Back Faroles, Locks Take-off, Chain distribution original Tools. Carburetor, multiple of admission and leak, system of oiling, support several, keys, mechanisms, arch curled of ash-tree, Hoops of wheel, meetings, Accessories, Valves, Water pump, Condensers, Handles, springs, complete Board.

I accept reasonable offers and we coordinate to send to any place of the world

Im interested in windscreen post and frame also light switch on steering box and front shocks [1929] how much thankyou

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, Garry from Australia, I realise this is an old thread but was there or is there any parts still available for a 29 Stutz M8, Thanks.

I was desperately seeking (not Susan!!!) but front and rear guards to suit said vehicle, ANY ANY ANY assistance would be grea