Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve k

1936 s-2 desoto airflow parts/wanted

9 posts in this topic

hi all,

i'm looking for a few parts for my 1936 desoto airflow 4-dr. trunklid, door hinge, 1 wheel rim and trunk floor metal. i know these are hard to find but, i'm just thrownin' it out there.

thanks, steve

I am dismantling a 1936 chrysler airflow right now, not sure if any of my parts will fit yours. Let me know

thanks for the offers but, i have found and bought a parts car. it is rusty but complete except for the floors and runningboards. they are invisible.

Looking for side cover plates for my 1936 S1 Desoto engine. Any leads would be appreciated. I was told my car has the big block, 241.5 cu in flat head 6 cyl engine with the 25 1/2" long head not sure as i dont have any.

Thanks Peter

The floors are wood,except for the frame they set in,I have the wood patterns. I have a good front clip for a four door 1936 S2. I also have a extra engine and transmission for sale and new engine parts. Give me a call for parts Chuck 804-279-8976 or email me at ph9212@yahoo.com.

hi all,

i'm looking for a few parts for my 1936 desoto airflow 4-dr. trunklid, door hinge, 1 wheel rim and trunk floor metal. i know these are hard to find but, i'm just thrownin' it out there.

thanks, steve

I have door hanges and a trunk lid for sale. Hinges 50.00 each and trunk lid 300.oo as is. Emaul mail me or call 804-279-8976 and ask for Chuck.