Parting out '89 coupe

Guest F14CRAZY

Guest F14CRAZY

My brother and I just picked up a white/burgundy (claret) '89. It was involved in a light collision so the front bumper and right front fender aren't much good but the car's complete and everything is working. My brother is going to be posting things on craigslist and ebay but post here or send me a PM with what you'd like. The car is a little dirty at the moment so I don't have pix yet but can certainly get pix of items you're interested in

Guest F14CRAZY

Are you speaking of the black plastic cover on the cowl?

The front bumper was cracked in the collision but it appears the air dam was not damaged. I'll get it off and report back to you on its condition

Guest mongeonman

The plastic cover held by 2 WING NUTs one on each side,its called the cowl rear sight sheild,i need the fastners (wing nut)and the brackets.thanks

Guest craig hewitt

I could use a hand full of those buggers male and female anybody have a line on those you know what hes talking about life span about three twists lol Craig

Guest craig hewitt

My buddy that bought your 90 vert might be interested in the rear bumper remember it was in rough shape. he has put maybe 500 miles on it and thats counting me driving it home from your place Craig

Guest F14CRAZY
The plastic cover held by 2 WING NUTs one on each side,its called the cowl rear sight sheild,i need the fastners (wing nut)and the brackets.thanks

I've got cowl shield along with the two brackets (including the plastic piece that's in them). The car had only one plastic wing nut BUT I have another that's still new in the package. All is in good shape.

Regarding the "air dam" did you need the body colored part that contains the grill or the black plastic part underneath and behind it? I have both and are both in good shape.

Send me a PM with what it's worth to you

Guest F14CRAZY
My buddy that bought your 90 vert might be interested in the rear bumper remember it was in rough shape. he has put maybe 500 miles on it and thats counting me driving it home from your place Craig

Was that the Maui Blue convertible or the white one?

Guest mongeonman

I d ont need the cowl sheild,only the two brackets and wing nuts,for the air dam i d ont need the body colored part just the black plastic part plus the two brackets that it is attached to at both ends.

Edited by mongeonman (see edit history)

Guest deerslayer1952

What shape is the headliner in? don't care about color I need the hard backing, mine is bent bad and I will recover with foam and vinyl if I can find the cardboard section.

john 91 coupe

Guest reattajack
My brother and I just picked up a white/burgundy (claret) '89. It was involved in a light collision so the front bumper and right front fender aren't much good but the car's complete and everything is working. My brother is going to be posting things on craigslist and ebay but post here or send me a PM with what you'd like. The car is a little dirty at the moment so I don't have pix yet but can certainly get pix of items you're interested in

hi

do you have the front right fender inner panel and outer extension and sound absorber.

if you email me i can show you pictures of what i need thankyou troy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ReattaRobert

Just picked up the radiator, rear light bar and other misc. pieces from the Brothers Croft.

I couldn't be more pleased with the parts or the treatment I received during my visit - two very fine young Reatta men and a pleasure to deal with!:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JSBojanglz

Hello.

I REALLY hope you still have a wheel. I just did a curb hop and borked mine. (Front Driverside) DEFINITELY damaged the suspension too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HoosierReatta

Hello, I just found out that I am in need of the rear suspension support. On mine where it bolts to the frame has major rust.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for 2 pieces if you still have them.

1. A Reatta driver side power mirror.

2. The triangular door glass piece on which the mirror is mounted.

If you have either of these items on sale please let me know along with the price.

Guest brthevio

I need the anti-rattle clips for the rear brake pads. Also, I am trying to find the surround for the gauge cluster, radio and heater controls. I have an awesome restoration candidate 1990 reatta. It has 213,000 miles and still runs like a top. Also, Stock air intake setup. The big intake hose from the throttle body to the airbox and the box itself. If you have these parts consider them sold if they are in decent shape. Message me back as I am not sure how to get around this site yet, just joined today. Thanks for you time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest F14CRAZY

Sorry I've neglected this post...any of you guys still in need of parts? I did just make a new thread with a summary of what I've got left

Guest F14CRAZY

Sadly it was not running so we let it go as scrap. I have a stock '95 L67 engine plus the '89 LN3 that came out of my car that received the supercharger and components...it's in great shape still but its been through a lot so...