27/28 AA & BB Parts for Sale

alsancle

I've got some AA & BB parts for sale. First up is a very nice intake and carburetor. These were removed from a 27 AA engine. I believe they will also work fine on a BB engine. The brass carb is as follows:

Zenith SV5D 5456. It has dual 1 1/2 inch throats. Everything moves nicely, no cracks, complete with linkage as shown.

Secondly, the matching intake, which is complete with water tubes. No cracks or visible issues.

I'm asking $1400.00 for the pair.

post-31305-143138056628_thumb.jpg

post-31305-143138056631_thumb.jpg

post-31305-143138056634_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

the manifold you picture is 1926 has the sv5d carb . the other manifold is swan style and yours does not have the center ports for the exhaust to heat the intake manifold . 1927 and early 28 had swan style with a 5 in casting above 105d carb bronze . Late 28 and 29 and up had one piece manifold with 105dc carb diecast. Iam looking for a 29 blackhawk bell housing with pedals

Guest Phil Ellis

Stutz16

thanks for your concise response on the manifold & carby it's a good help and clarifies what I need

mine is definetly the late 1928/29 version one piece

do you have any leads for a replacement manifold

I'm thinking to block off the exhaust intakes to the manifold and see if that will work

but really I need to find another manifold and carby

aussie phil

manifold is a 1926 and will not fit a1927 and up motor i also have a 1926 manifold and sv5 carb from stutzl6

Is your SV5 carb for sale? Just curious, I am actually looking for another set of #100 jets for my SV5D. I'm not sure if the jets would be the same on the two carburetors...

Guest Phil Ellis

ecall

thanks for showing the photo

definitely 27AA

mine is the one piece later version

I'll keep looking for another to see what I can find

phil