GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm pretty sure I've seen that shot of the pretty woman by the '52 Roadmaster before. A guy, I think named Tim was restoring that car for his Mom and Dad, that's his Mom pictured. Sadly they both died before the car got back on the road. He posted his progress regularly but I haven't seen him for a long while. He posted this picture, and others as well.

A very pretty lady at the time, beside a very elegant one.

Keith

• Like 2

Sorry for that "somehow new" approach for "girls on Buicks". I came around this vid and felt in love instantly with this concept car - sure its new with a lot of technology and new concepts ...but somehow its very original too and at least, IT'S A BUICK! (Some may say it's "the new Riviera"!)
Watch this and listen how the ladies are speaking about this outstanding Buick!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Buicknutty said:

I'm pretty sure that this car was at the 2016 BCA National. It was more impressive in person, than in the video, and a car Buick should should really, really build.

Keith

Right, this was in 2016. Quite impressive in the vid, but if you say it was more impressive in person, dang, this must be a bomb!!! Buick MUST build this car and for sure, I will have one of these -  I just started to spare for the case! 🤣😜👍

Actually our dear Terry is recouping from a pretty bad auto accident where she was broadsided. Lots of physical therapy going on at this time.  Maybe she can attend the 2021 meet in Concord and grace the fenders of the Archival Award winning Buttercup once again. 😍

9 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Actually our dear Terry is recouping from a pretty bad auto accident where she was broadsided. Lots of physical therapy going on at this time.  Maybe she can attend the 2021 meet in Concord and grace the fenders of the Archival Award winning Buttercup once again. 😍

Sorry to hear but can she and Buttercup come to the February 2020 Winter Nationals in Miami? I would take the picture. Almendrón be there hoping for it’s Jr. Plaque.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, Schmiddy said:

Right, this was in 2016. Quite impressive in the vid, but if you say it was more impressive in person, dang, this must be a bomb!!! Buick MUST build this car and for sure, I will have one of these -  I just started to spare for the case! 🤣😜

I hope that someone from Buick and GM reads this, because if Buick did build that car, I'd sure find a way, somehow, even if it was just a short term lease to have one!

Even my teen aged son was impressed with the car.

Keith

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Sorry to hear of the misfortune, my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Keith

• Thanks 1