Guest imported_MrEarl

GIRLS ON BUICKS IV

1 hour ago, kgreen said:

Alright Mr. Earl, this got my attention.  This looks like a 40 but with a couple changes that I've never seen before.  Do you have the rest of the picture or more info on this picture?

Sorry Ken, what you see is all I got. Maybe repost pic to prewar with your questions there. 

2 hours ago, kgreen said:

Alright Mr. Earl, this got my attention.  This looks like a 40 but with a couple changes that I've never seen before.  Do you have the rest of the picture or more info on this picture?

I believe that is probably a '41 Super.  Unless you are talking about the lady in red. I expect she is about a 1915.

Ben

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kgreen said:

"I definitely want this one!  If better cars were built, I'd be pointing to it instead."Buick 35.jpg

" They don't makum like that anymore".    And all you WIDE ww lovers, notice the white wall .

Ben

Edited by First Born (see edit history)
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2017 at 9:20 AM, Pilgrim65 said:

Sassy lady

Just cleaned her ex-husbands clock during the divorce.

4 hours ago, kgreen said:

Buick 29.jpg

Picture of one of the Clark Street buildings in Detroit that were the Cadillac complex.

Here is the area now.  Most of the plant complex was torn down.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S+Clark+St,+Detroit,+MI+48209/@42.3093722,-83.0897301,1082m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x883b3285d0c0b3f7:0xd47a1b296df027f6!8m2!3d42.3096024!4d-83.0881929

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 3

On 3/12/2017 at 5:37 AM, kgreen said:

Buick 29.jpg

That's attitude. It made me remember driving on a side road with my Grandmother in her '54 Buick. Two cars were stopped in the road with and angry goose in front of them. No one wanted to run over or goose or get out and confront it. She did! She just grumbled, got out, walked past the other cars, and showed the goose who was Boss. And off we went I'd feel safe with her in Detroit, any street.

037.thumb.jpg.1f9af0b9b9618eb590002e087f9b3de7.jpg

Bernie

• Like 2