GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

This evening I drove Curt and Lisa Getz from their wedding to their wedding reception in my 1937 Century. Curt is the son of Tom Getz who is a local AACA member, a BCA member, and a forum member. Tom was originally going to drive them but he is not currently able to drive with a clutch due to having to have a replacement knee replaced again earlier in the week. 

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0187.JPG

DSC_0190.JPG

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, Buicknutty said:

Just wondering, this is my car, taken at Parkwood Estates in Oshawa, Ontario. Where did you get this picture from?

Keith

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUrl-a_partnerKey.1-a_url.http%3A__2F____2F__www__2E__parkwoodestate__2E__com__2F__-a_urlKey.e1355ac37fda2ba45.html

1 hour ago, Buicknutty said:

Just wondering, this is my car, taken at Parkwood Estates in Oshawa, Ontario. Where did you get this picture from?

Keith

The other two Buicks pictures were also on the webpage, looks like a car show that was held on the grounds don’t know if they were there at the same time.  Looks like a beautiful place. Your car and it’s color is extraordinary 

I have there many times, and it is a really beautiful place. The event which my car for there for that day was one of their pre WWII themed days, and that is why the young lady is dressed the way she is. There were many photographs taken of my car, often with young women posing beside it. Plus there were several other pre WWII cars there as well.

Thanks for the compliments. Like most of us I've had many cars, but I think that this one is the one which attracts the most female attention. Would of been nice when I was younger and single!

Keith

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Sorry, Could not find a Buick in the previous post so it was deleted. And believe me I spent quite some time looking. I hope someone gave that poor girl a coat as it was obviously very cold. 

I figured that she was walking towards one. ? can I repost it if I photos hope a Buick into the picture?  Perhaps a headlight of a a fiddy  fo?

18 hours ago, smithbrother said:

It's FITTY FO,  hehe

Dale in Indy

FIDDY FO -  FITTY FO.  I say tomato, you say tomato; let's call the whole thing off.

The picture was of Emily Ratajkowski walking down the street wearing boots* and some DKNY lingerie,  from one of their ad videos. She's walking a dog.  Type her name in Google then click on the images tab.  Compared to some of the "images," what she's wearing in that picture will make her look over dressed.  

Ed

* Remember someone objected to the high heels, I was offering boots as an alternative.  Then someone suggested putting her in the back seat.  Nothing "suggestive there", right?  

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MrEarl said:

In the interest of maintaining my heretofore sterile reputation I must argue that accusation my good friend Ben... Ed started it! 

Are you certain sterile was the word you wanted to use? Sheesh...man has a birthday and his vocabulary becomes suspect. What's next to go, numeracy? Of course he may never have been able to count beyond 54. ??

• Haha 2