GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

If you click on the link, I think you can download the photo. Double click on the download and you will see the photo. It worked for me. I have no idea why it uploaded in that manner. I can't seem to fix it.  

10 hours ago, Rooster said:

image.bmp

1960 buick.BMP

I don't know what I've done here ??   Can't get it to open, maybe it's too big.

Don't know that you had done anything wrong, I tried several things including saving the image to my cell phone and posting it again but could only get it to load the links. Strange :wacko:

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

Don't know that you had done anything wrong, I tried several things including saving the image to my cell phone and posting it again but could only get it to load the links. Strange :wacko:

How about them apples!

• Like 1

On 18.5.2017 at 1:07 PM, MrEarl said:

Cool Elpad! :)

It is due to the data format of the image... it seams the .bmp format (wich is a microsoft image format) isn't supported to be displayed in every browser (or application). You must convert the format from .bmp to .jpg oder .png (.gif works also but you loose a lot of colors and resolution 'cos gif only supports 256 colors).   

By the way, behind both links were the same image ;-)

This Electra has a very special color! Is it Original?

11 hours ago, Rooster said:

Eric, as far as I know the 1960 Electra is still ( mostly ) all original ( it's a local club car, but not mine )  There have been some minor paint touch-ups here and there.

Thank you Rooster!
For Electras, I always had something left, I particularly like the '60 225. As soon as my '65 Riv is done (that means in a decade or something ;) ...and I also have enough space for another car in this length), I would like to restore such a one (but the convertible). The shape of the '60 and her interior is just a dream! The front is in my opinion more decent and less "aggressive" than the '59. Side shapes of the '60 is more fluid though, but clear, it's always a matter of our own taste ^_^ 

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2015/03/11/1960-buick-electra-225-convertible-with-ties-to-hemmings-heads-to-auction/

buick_electra_225_convertible_4.jpg

020a6c8b5472a028c67ac0b1315ab875.jpg

Edited by Schmiddy
+ photo (see edit history)
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

I kind of like the Electra 221. I just figure it is more like a Super.

And hardly aggressive.

Dust-4.jpg.fc93505838e06aa56c62c3e3163f2b8d.jpg

Bernie

OK Bernie, you got me about "aggressive"... But that one has a bit too many doors! :P:lol: 

6 hours ago, Schmiddy said:

By the way... I just found this "girls on Buicks" :wub:

1959 Buick Invicta 2-door Hardtop.jpg

With over 1900 different posts, you've got a lot of catching up to do.  ? But just think of the enjoyment the you'll have doing it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Schmiddy said:

OK Bernie, you got me about "aggressive"... But that one has a bit too many doors! :P:lol: 

So, someone tells us to share a door?

film-noir-reservoir-dogs-mr-blonde-mr-wh

Are you talking to me?

hqdefault.jpg

Well we know we ain't talkin' to the guy with a camera lying on the dirt road with 4,000 pounds coming at him on biased tires.

Did you think the first pic was a joke?

2014-09-27_18-09-40_546.thumb.jpg.19dde3014e99108fb9d6755e2e6075ad.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

Are you talking to me?

hqdefault.jpg

Well we know we ain't talkin' to the guy with a camera lying on the dirt road with 4,000 pounds coming at him on biased tires.

I saw that comin 

• Like 1

On 20.5.2017 at 7:52 PM, RivNut said:

With over 1900 different posts, you've got a lot of catching up to do.  ? But just think of the enjoyment the you'll have doing it.

I started over with #1 Ed*...  I guess, all findable "Girls on Buick" on the internet musst be in that topic! :lol::rolleyes:

*that was a lie!

On 5/20/2017 at 5:04 PM, 60FlatTop said:

Are you talking to me?

hqdefault.jpg

The only four doors I'm able to love: :lol:;)

Doors_Venice.thumb.jpg.5d6a00b5877a5059a143231bc8a43ef6.jpg

quotes-reservoir-dogs-1920x1-images-694269.jpg.fa827919873c3d5ddbbda3926d6852d1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

When taking a picture of a fully dressed woman by your car you can say "Back up a little", "More to the right" "No, a little left." "Back up some." and pretty soon you get a real nice candid smile.

It only works once, though.

Bernie