GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

1 hour ago, TxBuicks said:

Ahhh, Miller High Life in the large bottles.  Those women knew how to relax on a sunny afternoon.  I'm thinking the third person is taking the picture.

"old original high life beer"  Miller Milwaukee in small print at bottom.  Chesterfield cigarettes.  Probably a good beer then...only craft beers today retain a foam or head like that.

4 hours ago, old-tank said:

"old original high life beer"  Miller Milwaukee in small print at bottom.  Chesterfield cigarettes.  Probably a good beer then...only craft beers today retain a foam or head like that.

I see a salt shaker on the table. People used to salt their beer and the salt would keep a head on it. Wonder if people still do that? Zeke

2 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

You have no idea of the risk I am taking when I post this.

Good thing ti's blurry.

001.thumb.jpg.f60dc695e5df2772b824a6adf4aa350b.jpg

I don't have pictures but...

my wife would kill me if she knew I posted we had a cop flash his lights on the Special when we dated parked in the bush....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Nice!! The car ain't too shabby either:D;) 

Thank you Lamar!
There is still a lot to do on it, but I'm so proud to have the opportunity to own that car... Every second working on it, makes me happy! :D:lol: (Well, my wife is a bit jealous about that, but then also proud when we drive together with it - she shines like a sun when we drive to friends or some US-car events in Switzerland!)  :wub:

13403756_10208114103383760_4024806252824403734_o.jpg

Edited by Schmiddy
+ photo (see edit history)
  • Like 8

36 minutes ago, avgwarhawk said:

9a477d44989d596f6538103bee147e0a.jpg

Wow for the pictures of the GM Design building.  This on is the stair case in the lobby of the Design Studio building.

Here is a satellite picture of the tech center.  You can see the design dome in the lower left corner to the left of the rectangular "lake".  At the bottom of the "lake" is the design studio building.  North is at the top.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/gm+tech+center+map/@42.5102233,-83.0434833,1097m/data=!3m1!1e3

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Man, don't you think that the '57 Buick isn't one of the best looking cars ever?  The roof design just sets it apart from its contemporaries.  Wouldn't need any pretty girls to attract my attention.  

Ed

• Like 3