Looking for a cheap Reatta

ZenArcade

I know it is more than you want to spend but I have a green '91 I would like to sell. I need to get $ 2000 for it and it is a pretty nice car. I am in Duluth. I also have several Reatta parts cars if you do find a cheaper one and it needs some items.

I can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

post-30613-143138008078_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Jim,

Are you located in Duluth, Minn? I am in Omaha, Nebraska. I am considering on some purchases from you. If you are that close to me, I can just drive to your location. I need a good drivers tan door panel. Also I am looking at the 16 way power seats, (tan in color). Thanks for your reply.

How much are you selling the tan leather seats for? What condition are they in? I have an '88 (Black w/tan interior) Select 60 and it's almost done except for the seats and the steering wheel.

I also need the trim around both front doors. It's been in AZ for all it's 20 years and the sun has eaten up the interior plastic. It's just been repainted, new floor console, new door panels, new headliner, some new interior panels in the rear, etc.

Would be very interested in the leather seats if they're 'tan' and in good condition.

Bruce

(480) 540-8745

waterskiers2@yahoo.com