Power Mirrors

Power Windows

Power Steering

Power Seats

Sunroof/Moonroof

Tinted Glass

Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

This soon to be collector car is in excellent shape and drives great. This is the first year the Reatta was made. It has been well taken care of, and has most maintenance records available. My father bought the car off of a one owner, and I have been the proud owner for about 4 years now. There have been no accidents and all owners have been non-smokers. The paint is original and the leather interior is very clean. It has the nice performance of the 3800 engine that have been very good engines in the bigger Buicks. The only maintenance needed at the present time is to the moon roof, and a gear needs adjusted to the passenger window. This is a very good car for the money and is unique because few were made over the 4 year period between 1988 through 1991. The only reason I'm selling the car is to purchase something newer and more practical for my daughter.

• 1 month later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick_Hall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Price $5,900

Mileage 97,500

Body Style Coupe

Exterior Color Red

Interior Color Gray

Engine 6 Cylinder

Transmission Automatic

Drive Type 2 wheel drive

Fuel Type Gasoline

Doors Two Door

Vehicle Description

Installed Options

Anti-Lock Brakes

Air Conditioning

Alloy Wheels

Cruise Control

Rear Window Defroster

AM/FM Stereo Cassette

Leather Seats

Power Door Locks

Power Mirrors

Power Windows

Power Steering

Power Seats

Sunroof/Moonroof

Tinted Glass

Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

This soon to be collector car is in excellent shape and drives great. This is the first year the Reatta was made. It has been well taken care of, and has most maintenance records available. My father bought the car off of a one owner, and I have been the proud owner for about 4 years now. There have been no accidents and all owners have been non-smokers. The paint is original and the leather interior is very clean. It has the nice performance of the 3800 engine that have been very good engines in the bigger Buicks. The only maintenance needed at the present time is to the moon roof, and a gear needs adjusted to the passenger window. This is a very good car for the money and is unique because few were made over the 4 year period between 1988 through 1991. The only reason I'm selling the car is to purchase something newer and more practical for my daughter.

</div></div>