Buick Reatta (2) - $1500 (North Raleigh)

55chevy

not mine..........

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/756725299.html

Buick Reatta (2) - $1500 (North Raleigh)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-756725299@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-07-22, 7:59AM EDT

Two 1989 Buick Reattas for sale for parts. One red, one white. White one has a transmission problem, red one has an engine problem. Price negotiable.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 756725299

Guest steakneggs

There's a red '88 here in Frederick (besides mine). No rust or dents. Complete. Owner wants $1500. Ran when parked. Been sitting awhile. Detailer's delight. Probably could get for $1K. His phone # 240-409-7800 Frank

Guest weewilly

I saw the cars in raleigh today, They are in rough shape but a lot of good parts. windshields, all windows except one passenger side air vent window ,wheels, hub caps all there, hood decal, lots of other parts including all the engine parts, lights on red one were rebuilt and said to work good, Probably could be had for less than $1k for both, the owners wife wants him to send them to the crusher. He likes them to much but is toold and does not have money to fix. Wish I had room I COULD USE THE PARTS...

Guest mgibson

I looked at these two cars Saturday afternoon. They are definitely parts cars and are as Weewilly described, except for a large colony of ants living under a shredded cover on the trunk deck. I made what I thought was a reasonable offer, considering the cost of having them moved. The owner was not willing to budge off his $1,500.00 price at all. I found this puzzling since they had been listed as "price negotiable". I think the wife did the listing. grin.gif