'31-'32 De Vaux?

I've found a car which I believe to be a De Vaux. It is not complete, just a body and frame. It has the identical dash that is pictured in the April 1988 edition of "Cars & Parts" magazine. The car has the same compound type body "belt-line" that runs around the body at the base of the windows. There is no complete I.D. tag on the car, it does have part of one on the driver's side of the firewall that starts out "HAY", but that's all. If anyone has any info about the De Vaux automobile that was produced in '31-'32 please let me know. There apparently were articles in the March-April 1972 edition of "Antique Automobile", as well as some older editions of the "Durant Family Register" (William Durant had a hand in the production of the De Vaux). I would sincerely appreciate any info on how to positively identify the car, as well as any other info that you may have. Regards from the new owner of the 39th known surviving De Vaux?!?<P>Dave 110037.112@compuserve.com

I suggest you join the AACA. With your membership, you are entitled to extensive research data from the AACA Library & Research Center.<P>AACA National Headquarters<BR>P.O. Box 417<BR>Hershey, PA 17033-0417<P>Phone: 717-534-1910<P>Best regards...<P>Peter J. <BR> wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0