data plate on 65 rivi gran sport

arnulfo de l.a.

Guest Gee_Rydes

Arnulfo,

Pardon my suggestion, but you are a perfect candidate to become a member of the Riviera Owners Association. They will give you access to more data than you can ever imagine. It was the best $35 I ever spent. You would have your own direct access to all this info plus rare option info too. And that is just the beginning.

You can do paypal so it is fast and easy too.

and if you act now...we'll throw in this set of Ginsu knives. couldn't resist since I sounded like a commercial.

Looks like you have a nicely optioned car, my friend.

The info to become a member is on the page before this one.

dave,if i were'nt a member of r.o.a. already, i would DEFINETLY join based on your sales pitch.i tried looking for the info. in the r.o.a. website but was unsucessful.thanksfor the teaser steve.my car does have all that except for the door edge gaurds.the former owner must have took them off.i'm going to try the r.o.a. website to see if i can get some satisfaction on this tease you gave me LOL!

Get the login and user ID from page 3 of the latest Riview, open the ROA's website, click on the Articles link, and plug in the login and user ID. All you're looking for is in the article on the link for production figures and color/trim.

Some trim plate options aren't mentioned; if you find one of those, we can probably help you fill in the blanks.

Ed