Parting out '96 Riviera

Guest n2buick

Guest n2buick

Parting out a nice Light Blue '96 Riv, with the blue interior.

Lots of good parts in and out.

Prefer not to ship the big parts, but am willing to work with buyers to make other arrangements.

Thanks, Jeff

post-31035-143137975791_thumb.jpg

Guest n2buick

Kevin, the engine is toast.

I bought it knowing that, but after adding up everything else it needs in addition to that, it's not worth it.

It spent a lot of time in MI and the underside is horrible.

I am just going to find another one ready to roll.

The mouldings are great. The LR has a very small ding, but it's not big or deep and could work out nicely.

I plan on pulling them today while I'm off.

A couple others are looking for some as well, so I might as well get them off and get some pics.

Jeff

Okay all of you Riv guys who want a bad a**ed car here's your chance. Those of us who have been to a recent ROA international meet probably all remember the last gen. Riv that had the mega hp Northstar system in it. This may be your chance to build one like it.

Guest n2buick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rlbleeker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What color is the interior? I need a gray dash pad. </div></div>

Sorry, it has the Blue interior. Nice though!!

Jeff

Guest n2buick

Kevin, got them off.

The RF is missing a small section of the rubber trim, but the surface is good.

LF has the problem mentioned in the above thread. Other 2 are fine.

Please send me a PM with your address and I'll send you some pics if you'd like.

Thanks, Jeff

Guest n2buick

Ed, not sure if you remember, but we have met a time or 2 and talked a number of times on the phone.

I used to live on 91st St. in OP.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and we can talk about the mirrors.

Jeff

Guest n2buick

Ed, not sure if you remember, but we have met a time or 2 and talked a number of times on the phone.

I used to live on 91st St. in OP.

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and we can talk about the mirrors.

Jeff

Guest n2buick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glassesguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeff: How's the tailight housing? Plating seems to go bad on both sides of the license plate. How's yours?

Thanks </div></div>

I think it's pretty good, but let me check it tonight when I get home and I'll let you know.

Jeff

Guest n2buick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glassesguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeff: How's the tailight housing? Plating seems to go bad on both sides of the license plate. How's yours?

Thanks </div></div>

I think it's pretty good, but let me check it tonight when I get home and I'll let you know.

Jeff

Guest n2buick

Thanks </div></div>

Dave, you called it. I'm just learning the quirks and specifics of these cars.

Housing is great except where you mentioned. I didn't realize that area was part ot the tail light assembly.

Learning every day.

Jeff

Guest n2buick

Thanks </div></div>

Dave, you called it. I'm just learning the quirks and specifics of these cars.

Housing is great except where you mentioned. I didn't realize that area was part ot the tail light assembly.

Learning every day.

Jeff