Resto Rod ????

Guest 1956Packard

Guest imported_Speedster

But I'll have to admit, that I would not have attempted to restore the last one I did, (since it was in such bad shape), except that I realized it was a Rare, 'One of a kind'. Not because it should be worth a lot of money, but because it 'Deserved to be Saved', since it was once a beautiful machine and needed to be restored to as close to original condition as my budget and skill-level allowed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BillP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. LINC400, the best tactic i have learned in monkeying around with cars for over 50 years is patience. It may sound like an old joke, but it very frequently turns out that the week after you buy your long lusted after Gottahaveitmobile, you'll run across one (or more!) cheaper, better or closer. Why, let me tell you about the time I bought my...

Anyway, it looks like you're on the right track.

And furthermore, I like this thread idea of consolidating many topics into one long, many-faceted, widely ranging campfire discussion. I don't look at topic headings anymore, just come straight to 'resto rod?' for all the latest.

smile.gif

Spring is just around the corner! </div></div>

Thanks, I have been looking for 10 months and just passed on another one. I hope the next one shows up soon.

This topic seems to be fizzling out, but I think I will let someone else start the next riot.

Guest superods

matt there is a nice 29 coupe caddy for sale on ebay buy it now for 25k....all done except for paint and interior...