Customizing

Guest campolojr

Guest F14CRAZY

You'd have to really be leaning back. A hatchback would look pretty cool as long as it didn't look like one of those '90s B body wagons, like the Caprice, Custom Cruiser...

Guest Kitskaboodle

What you would have to do is to go with seats that have a lower seat cushion height. A good example is a Fiero seat.

You'd probably gain upwards of 2-3 inches. Of course, you'd also lose all those power seat bells and whistles. frown.gif

Kit / 90 Reatta / 85 and 86 Fiero GT's

The Fiero Sets are the same height as the Reatta. In fact they look very much alike. The only height savings would be if you remove the power assembly under them. But you could bolt the power unit onto the Fiero seats. I have tried everything to lower the seat height.

Guest campolojr

thanks for all of your inputs i was just looking at thinking t-tops but it is a small car so i figured it would look better smaller, glass dont seem like a problem i know a trick to it but just the time and effort. well if anyones ever bored and does do that in photoshop it would be cool to see or any good artist it would be cool to see free hand

Guest spyhunter2k

This was something I did a while back, using a pic of F14's car (thanks again F14 for allowing us to play with your pic). It includes a chopped top, an extended front, side skirts, and a raised trunk area.

reattabodymodssidelowerzt7.png

Guest campolojr

thanks crazy i am thinking about it but it will be something i debate for awhile as you all know windows are sparce and there always is that risk i saw a good way to cut glass dont remeber where but they scored the glass heated it pretty hot on the score line then use a wet cold ran and ran down the score i would like to try it on a couple windows but idk maybe if i come across one but its still a risk but it would look so awsome