Any detailed instructions for heater core replacement on a 63?

jimtash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim_Cannon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall, the ROA publishes just such a guide. The Riviera was essentially built around the hearter core.

</div></div>

I joined last week but haven't received my membership packet yet. Anyway I was hoping to get it done today or tomorrow.

Hi Jim,

We received your New Member App via PayPal e-check on

Thursday October 4th. We had to wait for PayPal to send

us a "all clear" on your e-check, which they sent us on

Wednesday October 10th. Your "New Member Packet" was

sent to you via USPS this past Friday, October 12th.

The heater core information is available on our website

in the "Members Only" section ..... e-mail me directly

at the ROA Office and I will give you the info to access

this data.

Thanks,

Ed

Jim,

Contact your chiropractor now and make a couple of advance appointments, then go to the nearest pharmacy and buy plenty of bandaids, and antibacterial ointment. You might as well get a big bottle of aspriin for your headaches while you're there.

Ed "been there, done that" Raner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RivNut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim,

Contact your chiropractor now and make a couple of advance appointments, then go to the nearest pharmacy and buy plenty of bandaids, and antibacterial ointment. You might as well get a big bottle of aspriin for your headaches while you're there.

Ed "been there, done that" Raner </div></div>

You're not kidding either. I finally got it put in and I'm literally hurting all over but it's one less thing to worry about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Go Poly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is why I replaced mine when I had the engine out! It's easy from the engine compartment! </div></div>

I looked at doing it from the engine side but the thought of hacking up the firewall just didn't seem right.