MUST SELL****64 Buick Riviera*****

youngoldschool

I'm posting this message for serious buyers only. Listed below are details about my 64 Rivi that I have only owned for a year. I truely hate to sell it but I'm a college student working full time and just found out that I'm going to be a dad for the second time and daycare is going to be outragious. I have choosen to place an ad here because I have never used ebay and want to avoid getting individuals who are not serious buyers. If you are interested and would like pictures sent please email me at Zitkalahowaste@yahoo.com

Car was purchased in Layton, Utah from a woman in her mid to late 70's. Talking with the woman her husband bought the car in 1964 with only a few thousand miles from a gentlem who had just been activated in the armed forces. Her husband later died in 1984 and she did not know what to do with the vehicle so she bought a storage unit and placed the car there until I purchased it last year. (22years unmolested) It was repainted by her husband sometime between 64 and 84. It is the original color however matalic has been added. It is a pretty cheap paint job but from a short distance looks very good. The only rust that I have been able to find was a small patch behind the left rear tire, however it is just bubbling and has not rusted through, other than that the car is in excellent shape. Straight as an arrow and no body damage.

-Engine: 425ci/465 with 111,000 undocumented original miles. No major leaks

-New heater hoses---Radiator was recently re-cord---New battery---Points conversion---New plugs and wires---Rebuilt Carb when pulled from storage---Transmission shifts GREAT with no leaks---Brakes are in great shape

-Interior: Is in great shape, there are no tears or rips in any of the seats. Carpet could be replaced however is not that bad.

-Options: Power windows, Original AM radio, AC(Compressor works but there is a wiring issue, also may have a vaccum line off because air does not blow through vents, recently charged with R-12)

-Shoes: Currently has American Racing Torque Thrust II 255/60 15s on rear and 245/60 15s on front, I also have the original rims and tires, however hubcaps are not the correct one(Buick Tri-shild instead of -R-, however very good looking)

I could go on and on, so please if you are interest please contact me via email Zitkalahowaste@yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest

Robert

post-51081-143137941213_thumb.jpg